Here are some of our sites, our friends’ sites and other sites that have related interests, or that you might find relevant or interesting.
- Our Facebook Page has a pretty regular following, though there are some who don’t trust the social media. That’s why we created this page.
- You can contact us through email by visiting our Gmail Page.
- Our major partner and land owner is Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
- The community group that kicked the wetlands project off after about a century of wasteland is our partner The Goulburn Group (TGG).
- One of our major sponsors is the Hawkesbury Nepean Catchment Management Authority.
- Another significant sponsor is our local member, Pru Goward.
- One of our significant partner community groups is the Southern Tablelands Group of the Australian Plants Society.
- Another is the Goulburn Field Naturalists Society.
- A particularly useful and relevant site for students and other studying wetlands and streams is Streamwatch.